Author Topic: Need to host e-shop in US  (Read 853 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Need to host e-shop in US
« on: October 29, 2013, 05:19:12 AM »
One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Need to host e-shop in US
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 06:24:30 AM »
Jumpline.com is well-known professional web host. Have seen they started to offer 50% off special.
You can go with them as they provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Uptime guarantee is 99.9% - looks to be a good place to host web sites.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:11:39 AM »
I was so impressed with Jumpline.com service I ended up moving all my sites to them.
They've been most helpful with any questions and billing inquiries. Response time is lightening fast. I wish all services were handled this way.
Their ecommerce features are good, you'll not regret a thing.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 04:47:27 AM »
Good communication and customer service is key to a great webhost, so can also recommend HostDepot Linux shared hosting deals.
Since 1997 it has been providing hosting services - all of their work is based on quality due to the huge experience.
I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 07:29:11 AM »
It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.
I can highly recommend Demontech.net and their ecommerce hosting solutions.
Pricing is normal, features are nice and they have nice reputation in the hosting services market. I like them and highly recommend to you, OP.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 01:38:57 AM »
One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Dear Sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , We have professional server to provent malware, and Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support. I'd appricated if you can tell me the deailed infomations you need for your server.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:xingjinyu0310@sohu.com.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Jason Xing