Author Topic: Iam looking for web hosting  (Read 1510 times)

ashraful

• Yellow Belt
Iam looking for web hosting
« on: July 25, 2013, 01:54:32 AM »
hi,

Iam looking for web hosting can you help me..

tintu.datasoft

• White Belt
Re: Iam looking for web hosting
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 03:42:53 AM »
hai
sir for webhosting datasoft is one of the best company.

for details visit this www.datasoft.ws

Shemeer

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 07:55:52 AM »
Hello,

wwww.datasoft.ws is offering a reliable webhosting for $3.99 per month, month to month plan with no commitments.

You will get a free Domain name when you sign up for one year.

Our servers are located in St. louis, Missouri, USA and Miami, Florida, USA. www.datasoft.ws/ds_contactus.php

Please visit www.datasoft.ws/ds_webbasic.php for more details, we have 24/7 online chat support.

Thanks,

Datasoft Networks.
www.datasoft.ws

nithin123@yahoo.com

• Blue Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
Hi,

How much disk space and bandwidth do I need for hosting my web site?

Nithin

amal@datasoft.ws

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 02:17:23 PM »
Hallo,

There is no definite answer for this question since it is highly dependent on your current and future web hosting needs for the website in question. However, a small personal website with light traffic will require 50 - 100 MB of storage space (disk space) and 1 GB of monthly data transfer.

Thanks,

nithin123@yahoo.com

• Blue Belt
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 02:20:11 PM »
Hi,

How do I transfer my website files from my local computer to the remote web hosting server?

Thanks,

amal@datasoft.ws

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 02:22:17 PM »
Hallo,

The most common method to upload files from a local computer to your web hosting server is by using an FTP, or File Transfer Protocol, client. An FTP client is a piece of software that allows a user to authenticate and establish a connection to the remote web hosting server to upload files for the website.

Some of the popular FTP programs include WS_FTP, and CuteFTP, and certain web page editors like Microsoft Frontpage and Macromedia Dreamweaver have a built-in FTP client. Also, specific web browsers like Internet Explorer have an FTP client built-in.

Thanks,

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 04:20:18 AM »
I know that m6.net is reliable web host offering cheap hosting plans. Their pricing is great, starts from $3.75/mo.
They have the abundance of useful features included into the plans. I would highly recommend them to any webmaster looking for reliable and decent host.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

heena

• Blue Belt
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2013, 09:29:37 PM »
hi,Iam looking for web hosting can you help me..

I would suggest to you get the web hosting from TuckTail.com
Here they provide 3 hosting plans based on your needs.
* 100 GB space
* Unlimited  Bandwidth
* 1 GB RAM
* LINUX and WINDOWS OS
Here they provide many service at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 01:40:02 AM »
hi,

Iam looking for web hosting can you help me..

One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Dear Sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , We have professional server to provent malware, and Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support. I'd appricated if you can tell me the deailed infomations you need for your server.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:xingjinyu0310@sohu.com.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Jason Xing

ehostingpk

• Yellow Belt
    • Daurr News
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »
do you want to get unlimited hosting.
My opinion you can try ehosting.pk. ehosting provide fast and reliable service with unlimited bandwidth, database, email accounts at affordable price.