Author Topic: Wordpress hosting recommendations?  (Read 507 times)

Fonder

• Green Belt
Wordpress hosting recommendations?
« on: November 05, 2013, 04:35:17 AM »
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 10GBs - space, 100GBs - transfer!
Any experience with Dailyrazor.com?
The thing is that I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.

So, are they trustworthy? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Re: Wordpress hosting recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 06:11:31 AM »
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
I've noticed that dailyrazor.com have been providing hosting services since 2001. They have 24/7 customer support. I like their Live Chat option.
The code '15PD' will give you 15% discount on all web hosting plans.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 04:12:32 AM »
Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.
I can also recommend you to check out Hostgator.com, Citynetworkhosting.com and Cddhosting.com
Their affordable and feature-rich hosting plans are quite good for running wordpress blogs. Compare them and choose the best.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 07:18:38 AM »
I am very pleased with my site and Dailyrazor.com service. In my personal experience they are professional!
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.