Author Topic: Linux VPS hosting is needed  (Read 715 times)

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Linux VPS hosting is needed
« on: November 08, 2013, 06:16:02 AM »
Any reliable hosting providers offering Linux virtual server solutions?
I need the one hosting account:
Transfer - 700 GBs
Storage Space - 40 GBs
Do you think Jumpline.com would be ok for me? need to consult with some experts here...

Any personal experiences dealing with one of them?
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Linux VPS hosting is needed
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 09:21:59 AM »
I have no experience dealing with them, but can name a good alternative.
Check Hostingsource.com Cloud VPS plans. They offer 2013 Fall Special: 50% off VPS plans.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 04:37:59 AM »
I have to highly recommend Jumpline.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

They started to offer 50% off special - their vps hosting plans look affordable.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

santhoshidatasoft

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:23:50 AM »
DreamHost partitions a physical server into multiple virtual servers that each have a protected and reserved amount of CPU and RAM resources. Unlike Shared hosting, VPS instances do not compete against each other for these resources. Therefore, a spike in resource demand among other VPS instances, will not lead to a performance decline in your website or database.

VPS Hosting is a good fit for businesses or users who are experiencing rapid growth, heavy website traffic, or running complex applications.

zomgmike

• White Belt
    • Sharktech
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 02:28:50 PM »
Check out BudgetVM for Linux VPS hosting for your site.  It is very inexpensive but still has excellent uptime.
Mike Gazzerro
Server Guru
DDOS protected servers