Author Topic: What do you know about SiberName Registrar?  (Read 846 times)

Yuostas

• Green Belt
What do you know about SiberName Registrar?
« on: November 14, 2013, 06:22:24 AM »
I'd like to know your points on SiberName.com Domain Registrar.
What do you know about these guys? The thing is that one of my clients is planning to deal with them.
I decided to ask experienced webmasters about their signs of reliability.

Is it trustworthy Registrar?

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Re: What do you know about SiberName Registrar?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 04:48:22 AM »
Got to know Sibername is an ICANN, CIRA and Eurid accredited domain registrar. And having looked at other Domain Registrars, must say their pricing is comparable. I got really professional customer service, the support guys are responsive and always ready to explain everything I need to know.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

priyanka

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 02:48:28 AM »
hi,

Domain name registrar and website hosting services provider Sibername.com has signed a registrar agreement with new TLD industry leader Donuts Inc., a registry for new generic top-level domains (gTLDs)

Sibername.com is accepting pre-registrations for Donuts domains, and over time will provide to its customers all TLDs offered by Donuts, giving businesses an opportunity to further develop their online branding.

thanks
priyanka

santhoshidatasoft

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 08:10:36 AM »
SiberName is an Ottawa-based, fully Canadian website services provider.They offer a wide range of web services including domain registration, website hosting and a website builder to help you get started.
Domain name registrar and website hosting services provider Sibername.com has signed a registrar agreement with new TLD industry leader Donuts Inc., a registry for new generic top-level domains (gTLDs)
Sibername.com is accepting pre-registrations for Donuts domains, and over time will provide to its customers all TLDs offered by Donuts, giving businesses an opportunity to further develop their online branding.