Author Topic: I need reliable VPS service. Requirements inside  (Read 984 times)

Yuostas

• Green Belt
I need reliable VPS service. Requirements inside
« on: November 14, 2013, 06:44:11 AM »
Believe that it is right place to ask for help. I need to choose reliable VPS host along with these requirements:
 - Kernel upgrades
 - Reboots
 - IP address provisioning/removal
 - Reverse DNS pointer changes
 - Firewall management
Besides, I need cPanel, multi language, hotlink protection, phpMyAdmin.
Is Dailyrazor.com reliable host? What can you say about their customer support, uptime and speed?

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Re: I need reliable VPS service. Requirements inside
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:18:44 AM »
They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
Never have down time, price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
Give Dailyrazor.com a try as it is trusted and time-tested web host (since 2001).
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

css4hosting

• White Belt
  • Web Hosting Server
    • Dedicated Server, Cloud server, Managed server hosting
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 03:48:54 AM »
Hi,
I am offering to you try to get CSS4Hosting web server hosting plans and services. They are the best in their industry.

for more details just do one more click on http://css4hosting.com/dedicated_server.html

Thanks

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 04:27:17 AM »
I can express the point that Dailyrazor.com offer multiple VPS hosting plans tailored to suit even your most demanding needs.
Well, their VPS Hosting plans are already preloaded with many features and upon setup.

I contact their sales person and he told me that their hosting servers were primed for optimal uptime availability.
So, your sites will be in good hands I think.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 05:00:36 AM »
You'll get nice advantages using DailyRazor VPS hosting:
 - Firewall protection,
 - Full root access,
 - Own DNS servers,
They have also nice features on application services. It can be good for running any kind of sites.
Customers' safety is the main goal for them as they offer 24/7/365 tech support via helpdesk, live chat or phone.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 07:24:18 AM »
As a good alternative, aspnix.com VPS hosting will definitely work for you.
They give a more complete answer to technical questions then the Live help. I've mailed a few questions and one was answered within 24 hours, and the others within 2 hours. That's good!

Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 08:39:15 PM »
Believe that it is right place to ask for help. I need to choose reliable VPS host along with these requirements:
 - Kernel upgrades
 - Reboots
 - IP address provisioning/removal
 - Reverse DNS pointer changes
 - Firewall management
Besides, I need cPanel, multi language, hotlink protection, phpMyAdmin.
Is Dailyrazor.com reliable host? What can you say about their customer support, uptime and speed?

Dear sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD.  And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support . Could you please tell the detailed configurations you need. So that I can give you accurate quote?

looking forward to your quick reply!

Yours
Jason Xing