Author Topic: Need hosting with cPanel 10 Control Panel  (Read 595 times)

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Need hosting with cPanel 10 Control Panel
« on: November 14, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »
I'm looking for reliable hosting provider that has helpful customer support and also cPanel 10 Control Panel
I have seen that hostingsource.com offer cPanel 10 Control Panel within its hosting plans.
But how reliable are they for wordpress hosting?

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Need hosting with cPanel 10 Control Panel
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 04:38:39 AM »
I'm hosting two websites at Hostingsource.com and I have never had a problem.
Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives. Contact them for more details.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
Re: Need hosting with cPanel 10 Control Panel
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 01:39:28 AM »
I'm looking for reliable hosting provider that has helpful customer support and also cPanel 10 Control Panel
I have seen that hostingsource.com offer cPanel 10 Control Panel within its hosting plans.
But how reliable are they for wordpress hosting?

One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Dear Sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , We have professional server to provent malware, and Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support. I'd appricated if you can tell me the deailed infomations you need for your server.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:xingjinyu0310@sohu.com.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Jason Xing