Author Topic: Why should I go for a paid hosting service?  (Read 854 times)

adamjames

• Green Belt
Why should I go for a paid hosting service?
« on: July 30, 2013, 11:02:31 PM »
Hello,

Why should I go for a paid hosting service when there are countless free services available?

Adam James

fenixdata

• White Belt
Re: Why should I go for a paid hosting service?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 11:04:41 PM »
Hello Adam James,

The hosting companies that offer free hosting will fill your web pages with their advertisements and sales information that would naturally distract many visitors from your web page to their services. Paying a nominal charge instead of going for free hosting is better; especially when you are considering commercializing your website.

Regards
Fenix

ravinder.k

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 05:08:28 PM »
HI

As you can see, in most cases, a paid web host provides a significantly better service than do free hosts. Free Web hosting might be ideal for personal homepages and sites that don’t rely on online advertising or sales revenues. But for those in business, whether they’re selling online, or simply wish to present a professional Web presence, paid hosting is typically the only option worth considering. Maybe the old saying’s true: You do get what you pay for.

shajahan

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »
The hosting companies that offer free hosting will fill your web pages with their advertisements and sales information that would naturally distract many visitors from your web page to their services. Paying a nominal charge instead of going for free hosting is better; especially when you are considering commercializing your website.