Author Topic: How can I get the benefits of VoIP/Hosted VoIP or Internet Calling without chang  (Read 1232 times)

simonbrito12

• Green Belt
Hello sir,

How can I get the benefits of VoIP/Hosted VoIP or Internet Calling without changing all of my equipment?

Thanks
                                                                       Simon

abhilash

• Green Belt
Hello Simon,

I many cases regardless if you currently have an IP-PBX you can still use SIP Trunking to connect to an ITSP (Internet Telephone Service Provider) as one trunk (one line) or more trunk lines, to save money on long distance,  International calls and/or heavy call volume by adding a ATA or gateway device that sits between the current phone system and the Internet and connects  a SIP Trunk over your broadband Internet connection.                     

Thanks
                                 Abhilash Datasoft
                             www.Datasoft.ws

nice123

• Orange Belt
hai

What is call back service in voipswitch?

Thanks.

rahesh.datasoft

• Blue Belt
hai..

The Callback module allows implementing various types of callback-based services. What is common for all of them is that it is the system (VoipSwitch) that initiates connections to

two end points on a user request. The types of callback differ in the way a user can trigger the service and they are also often divided depending on how the userís requests are authorized.

thanks.

nice123

• Orange Belt
hello

What is call back service in voipswitch?

Thanks.

rahesh.datasoft

• Blue Belt
hello..............

The Callback module allows implementing various types of callback-based services. What is common for all of them is that it is the system (VoipSwitch) that initiates connections to two end points on a

user request. The types of callback differ in the way a user can trigger the service and they are also often divided depending on how the userís requests are authorized:

Thanks.

lexan

• Blue Belt
Hello everyone!

Goip Sale: wholesale, retail, whatever.

There are 1 channel GoIPs and higher. It is possible to purchase together with the software and configuration.

Who interested, knock on Skype: alex.kruks