Author Topic: A proxy server  (Read 927 times)

sams

• Orange Belt
A proxy server
« on: August 03, 2013, 10:18:09 AM »
Hi,

what is A proxy server

sumesh

• Orange Belt
Re: A proxy server
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 10:20:58 AM »
Hello sir,
A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services.
For details and plan please visit our site https://crm.datasoft.ws/index.php
Thanks
Regard
sumesh

sams

• Orange Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 09:41:11 AM »
Hello sir,
Thanks for your details.
Thanks
sams

sumesh

• Orange Belt
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 09:43:15 AM »
Hello sir,
If you want more details or if doubts please mail to us.
Thanks
sumesh

arjun.datasoft

• Blue Belt
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 04:36:28 AM »
Hi,

A proxy server, also known as a "proxy" or "application level gateway", is a computer that acts as a gateway between a local network  and a larger-scale network such as the Internet.
Proxy servers provide increased performance and security.

Thanks

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 01:42:59 AM »
Hi,

what is A proxy server

One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Dear Sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , We have professional server to provent malware, and Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support. I'd appricated if you can tell me the deailed infomations you need for your server.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:xingjinyu0310@sohu.com.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Jason Xing

santhoshidatasoft

• Brown belt
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 11:46:39 PM »
A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer network service to allow clients to make indirect network connections to other network services. A client connects to the proxy server, then requests a connection, file, or other resource available on a different server. The proxy provides the resource either by connecting to the specified server or by serving it from a cache. In some cases, the proxy may alter the client's request or the server's response for various purposes