Author Topic: What is Trendy Website Builder?  (Read 584 times)

sandeep2444

• Blue Belt
What is Trendy Website Builder?
« on: April 30, 2014, 02:32:59 AM »
Trendy Website builder has neutral templates and tools sufficient for a small business owner trying to build a basic website.

Category specific website builders have templates and tools relating to that particular category.

santhu

• Yellow Belt
Re: What is Trendy Website Builder?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 02:39:05 PM »
HI

Home
    Pricing
    Process
    Case Studies
    Newsletter
    Blog
    About
    Contact

Website Builder Review: Trendy Flash Website Builder

I started out my day ready to review the website builder at trendyflash.com.  They call themselves Trendy Site Builder, Flash Website Builder.

I thought the name was a bit awkward and problematic, since Flash was part of their domain name.  And then, much to my surprise, upon visiting their site, I see they look pretty identical to Site Cube.

Someone is clearly a reseller of the other. I am thinking Site Cube might be the reseller. They didnít do so hot when I reviewed them.  I am very curious to see if these folks do better.  But hereís the thing, if you are going to be a reseller of someone elseís product, go for it, just look unique, using your own businessí branding.  Otherwise, be loud and proud that you are affiliated with the parent brand and make sure you state clearly why it is awesome to use your company in lieu of the parent. Perhaps the parent company isnít giving a lot of independent branding options, and thatís a shame if this is the case. But if you do have the option to brand the parentís product to look however you want, DO THAT. Because by both websites having the same Ė identical Ė look, both companies look really silly.  And since I am not sure who the mothership belongs to (which is who I would want to use), I am inclined to use neither.