Author Topic: All of my data is safe in the cloud ?  (Read 531 times)

simonbrito12

• Green Belt
All of my data is safe in the cloud ?
« on: August 05, 2013, 01:41:22 PM »
Hello sir,

All of my data is safe in the cloud ?

Thanks
                                                                       Simon

abhilash

• Green Belt
Re: All of my data is safe in the cloud ?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 01:45:21 PM »
Hello simon,

Yes,Of course all customer data is stored  securely following all industry standard security protection protocols and resources, including: software and/or hardware firewalls, state of the art virus/intrusion protection and access control lists.
In addition, the Private Cloud offers inherent redundancy to ensure that your files are not lost in the event of a hardware failure.

Thanks
                                                                                                              Abhilash Datasoft
                                                                                                            www.datasoft.ws

shajahan

• Green Belt
Re: All of my data is safe in the cloud ?
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 03:18:48 AM »
    Yes,Of course all customer data is stored  securely following all industry standard security protection protocols and resources, including: software and/or hardware firewalls, state of the art virus/intrusion protection and access control lists.
In addition, the Private Cloud offers inherent redundancy to ensure that your files are not lost in the event of a hardware failure.