Author Topic: Dedicated hosting service  (Read 1170 times)

zenin

• Blue Belt
Dedicated hosting service
« on: August 10, 2013, 12:23:41 AM »
Hi,

Rizwan

• Green Belt
Re: Dedicated hosting service
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 12:31:32 AM »
Hello,

A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system

zenin

• Blue Belt
Re:network security
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:07:48 PM »
HI,

What is network security

Rizwan

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 05:12:13 PM »
Hello,

Network security consists of the provisions and policies adopted by a network administrator to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources. Network security involves the authorization of access to data in a network, which is controlled by the network administrator.

zenin

• Blue Belt
Difference between domains vs hosting vs website?
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 06:32:16 AM »
Hello,

What is the difference between domains vs hosting vs website

Rizwan

• Green Belt
Difference between domains vs hosting vs website?
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 06:39:32 AM »
Hello,

The domain name is much like an entry in a phone book. Computers communicate by using numbers, called IP addresses, to contact each other, much like you use a phone number to dial a specific person's phone.
       The web-hosting or server portion is much like the space that you rent out to have your business in. It's merely the space itself. It does not include furnishings like shelves for your products, just as the web-hosting account doesn't include a site for you to sell your products
     The site files are what your visitors and potential customers actually see - your products and services. The site files are the same as any other file you normally use, like a .jpg photograph, or .mp3 music file. Though, website files are also .php files or .html files, which are PHP scripts or html pages respectively.

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 01:42:44 AM »
Hi,

One of my friends told me that it would be much more reasonable to choose local web host. Is it true?
Well, I'd like to launch a new e-shop in USA and need to choose reliable web host.
What can you say about Jumpline.com reliability?
How is their uptime?
Any alternatives for comparison?

Dear Sir:

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , We have professional server to provent malware, and Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support. I'd appricated if you can tell me the deailed infomations you need for your server.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:xingjinyu0310@sohu.com.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Jason Xing

heena

• Blue Belt
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 05:03:56 AM »
Hi,Dedicated hosting service

Dedicated hosting is an Internet hosting option in which an organization leases an entire server, which is often housed in a data center. Dedicated server means that it is dedicated to the one client and it is not shared with any other client. Dedicated servers usually allow for the customer to choose what operating system is installed on it and what type of hardware are they used. Dedicated hosting server where you can find reliable options and minimize the response time for the user requests.

I also get a dedicated server from this site TheWebPole.com for my Internationalized business. Here they many deals at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:41:25 PM by heena »

santhoshidatasoft

• Brown belt
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2014, 09:59:39 PM »
A dedicated hosting service, dedicated server, or managed hosting service is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else. This is more flexible than shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware, etc. There is also another level of dedicated or managed hosting commonly referred to as complex managed hosting. Complex Managed Hosting applies to both physical dedicated servers, Hybrid server and virtual servers, with many companies choosing a hybrid (combination of physical and virtual) hosting solution. There are many similarities between standard and complex managed hosting but the key difference is the level of administrative and engineering support that the customer pays for owing to both the increased size and complexity of the infrastructure deployment.

ehostingpk

• Yellow Belt
    • Daurr News
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 01:56:00 AM »
Dedicated Server is more than just a server, it is a fully managed solution designed to take your business to the next level. As an added bonus, we include cPanel for free with every dedicated server. dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, speed, and uptime. You will have the capability to go far beyond the resource limitations found in a shared hosting environment.