Author Topic: Maxihost for e-commerce  (Read 497 times)

Binary

• Green Belt
Maxihost for e-commerce
« on: July 17, 2015, 06:43:36 AM »
 I have seen some good points on Maxihost.com.br shared hosting services - they never sell overshared network, it looks to be a good thing.
Do you think that will be good for running e-commerce sites?
Where can I find reviews about them?

Burrows

• Green Belt
Re: Maxihost for e-commerce
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 05:33:33 AM »
Have you looked for reviews on them? As for me Maxihost.com.br is reliable hosting provider to get stable hosting. Their uptime is one of the highest I've ever experienced and support service is top-notch.

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 06:27:54 AM »
 You will be pleased dealing with Maxihost.com.br without a doubt. Their reputation is great and servers are powerful. Support is always there to assist.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 05:11:39 AM »
 Now I see that Maxihost.com.br is really reliable host. They are reputable Brazil provider with high available skilled support and reasonable pricing. Thanks for your assistance.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 06:36:07 AM »
 Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 06:29:31 AM »
You can rely on Kvchosting.com - their cheap ssd web hosting solutions are quite good for running e-commerce sites.
They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise. I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »
You can check webhosting-wmd.hr and its affordable website hosting solutions. Pricing is reasonable.
All I want to say that it has nice customer hosting reviews. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2016, 07:01:07 AM »
QHoster.com cPanel shared hosting solutions are p-e-r-f-e-c-t for running online shops.

The prices have gone up for the cloud hosting accounts, but I think there is a point where you have to accept that to a large extent, you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

jcage

• White Belt
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 10:20:01 AM »
Hello, thanks for the thread here! Will this hosting work good with Wordpress websites? I have created one with the templates I got from http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php and I need to host it now. Is it a good option for me?