Author Topic: Dedicated Server Reseller  (Read 1609 times)

NaMiSwAn

• White Belt
Dedicated Server Reseller
« on: July 26, 2013, 07:51:34 AM »
Requesting For Dedicated Server Reseller 1 Server Have 5 to 10% Discount.

Because I already Ask At The Ticket Section About DDS Reseller Then Staffs Said I Need To Get 5 or Buy 5 DDS To Get 5% Discount To All Server   :(
Selling Ran Online Private Server You Can Choose What Kind Of Episode Do You Want. If You Are Interested Just PM Me.

santhoshidatasoft

• Brown belt
Re: Dedicated Server Reseller
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 01:53:10 AM »
hello,

We Datasoft networks provide reseller of servers.

please go through the below link for reseller process details.

http://datasoft.ws/ds_resellerbasic.php

Thanks,
Datasoft networks

Jason Xing

• Yellow Belt
Re: Dedicated Server Reseller
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:46:31 PM »
Requesting For Dedicated Server Reseller 1 Server Have 5 to 10% Discount.

Because I already Ask At The Ticket Section About DDS Reseller Then Staffs Said I Need To Get 5 or Buy 5 DDS To Get 5% Discount To All Server   :(

Dear Sir:

How are you!

We are KAIFENG GUOCHAO E-COMMERCE CO, .LTD. And we are one of the biggest server providers in China. We had set good corporations with many famous server providers in USA. Such as KT, SK, ST,FDC,HE, SP,T2 and so on. The advantages of our servers are WITH good speed, high configurations, and the low price. Most importantly, we will offer you a 24 x 7 Friendly Live Technical and Sales Support , Would you please the detailed configurations you need for your server? So that I can recommend a proper one for you! No matter where you are, when the server isnít work well, we will help you out immediately. Thatís why we have so many reliable clients in the world. It will be the best choice to choose us as your server provider.

If you want to set a long-term and stable corporation with us, please contact me ASAP. My E-mail:《xingjinyu0310@sohu.com》.Looking forward to your quick reply!

Yours!
Jason Xing