Author Topic: tomcat hosting needed  (Read 427 times)

Binary

• Green Belt
tomcat hosting needed
« on: November 13, 2015, 06:04:58 AM »
 As you see, I am looking for web hosting provider that supports tomcat hosting services.
I have seen that JVMhost.com offer tomcat hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for tomcat hosting?
Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: tomcat hosting needed
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 04:43:39 AM »
I'd like to say that Dailyrazor.com is what all companies should strive for when it comes to customer service and support.
You can get nice tomcat hosting deals: http://www.dailyrazor.com/private-tomcat-hosting/
Hope it will help.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 07:23:54 AM »
I believe there's a sense in making a comparison research for their plans. Check Hostwinds.com solutions.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 08:31:23 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Jvmhost.com.
Leaving that apart, things have been great so far - it was easy to setup the site, transfer the files/sql data and so I'm giving it a 5 throughout.

It is one of the best places where you can order cheap java hosting solutions and get 24/7 customer support help.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

jcage

• White Belt
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 04:40:16 AM »
I need some Wordpress hosting for my website. Just read about the requirements for such a hosting at http://www.templatemonster.com/blog/wordpress-hosting-requirements/ and I wonder if this one will suit me. What do you think?