Author Topic: Are you using outsourcing?  (Read 897 times)

Burrows

• Green Belt
Are you using outsourcing?
« on: August 26, 2013, 06:31:50 AM »
 In the past I thought that using support outsourcing is bad sign for trustworthiness of web hosting providers. But after I met SupportMonk.com I changed my view to contrary. I used their outsourced support - pay per ticket plan and got simple fast support for affordable price. Technical issues of my customers were resolved immediately and professionally, this is why I prefer to use their services. I wonder how many hosts are also using outsourcing support nowadays?

Chloe222

• Orange Belt
Re: Are you using outsourcing?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
I also used to think that outsourcing is not so necessary. But as technologies have been developed rapidly, outsourcing has become more popular, especially in IT sphere. So, I changed my mind and decided to find out more about it. Speaking about pros of using outsourcing, I can mention high-level programming skills, access to the lattest technologies, a possibility to find a rising talent, minimal risks and information security. Recently I've read a good article on https://diceus.com/top-10-advantages-outsourcing-services-make-point/. If you are interested in outsourcing and the advantages of its using, I can recommend to take a look at it.