Author Topic: Nice tool for reminder e-mails  (Read 633 times)

Burrows

• Green Belt
Nice tool for reminder e-mails
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:18:46 AM »
I have found nice tool suitable for reminder emails called TickleTrain.com. I use it to follow-up on my invoices. It is really easy, comfortable and not pricey software. You set the email content and the schedule. You just have to include a special email address in the bcc field of your email and that activates the follow-up. Hope it will be helpful for your needs guys.

ravinder.k

• Blue Belt
Re: Nice tool for reminder e-mails
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 06:48:18 PM »
Sending out an email promising to offer correspondents an attached document or file without that file attached is akin to showing up at a pot luck with just a plastic fork. If you're a Gmail user, you can enable the attachment detector in Labs that'll pop up a notification when it looks like you've forgotten to include your attachments. Working on Outlook? Reader Troy whipped together a little Outlook Attachment Reminder macro from a previously posted script, and Troy's can work with signatures that demand mandatory attachments.

TaengBulok

• Blue Belt
Re: Nice tool for reminder e-mails
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 11:07:51 PM »
Gmail and aweber can be great when it comes to email tools. Also google calendar is great as well.