Author Topic: Low-cost reseller hosting accounts?  (Read 870 times)

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Low-cost reseller hosting accounts?
« on: November 24, 2015, 02:31:01 AM »
What web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
I need low-cost reseller hosting account along with 50GBs - space, 1000 GBs - bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on GlowHost.com reseller hosting deals? Is it reliable web hosts? Any alternatives?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Burrows

• Green Belt
Re: Low-cost reseller hosting accounts?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 02:44:37 AM »
I suggest you to have more reliable options. According to my experience timeshost.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Frisk

• Blue Belt
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 06:26:16 AM »
Use reseller services from a2hosting.com or integralhost.net.
They are providing high uptime, skillful in-house support and useful features included in their plans.
Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 05:17:13 AM »
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.  You'll get all the help you need from the very beginning of your relationship with these people, and at a remarkably competitive price.

GlowHost.com will meet your expectations.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 05:59:32 AM »
I have noticed timeshost.com which services perfectly suitable for your demands. They are offering all needed features for affordable pricing.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2015, 06:27:43 AM »
GlowHost.com is reputed US web host that has been providing hosting services since 2002.
The code: 2freemonths will give 2 months for free. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 04:57:02 AM »
As an alternative option I can say cddhosting.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2015, 05:33:12 AM »
I chose GlowHost.com after reading a long thread of their customers bitching about their service and thought gee I wish I had their problems. I have never been aware of downtime. We had one glitch when changing servers due to a non standard config that I asked for and they supplied both before and after the server change for no cost.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 06:00:33 AM »
I know kvchosting.com offer nice ssd reseller hosting plans. SSD is much faster than regular hosting.
I have never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 05:55:45 AM »
Taking into considering the situation you have fetched up you can trust cddhosting.com deals.You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and networking.