Author Topic: Offshore reseller hosting?  (Read 910 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Offshore reseller hosting?
« on: November 30, 2015, 05:51:00 AM »
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable offshore reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth.

Do you think that warez-host.com will be a good option? Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Offshore reseller hosting?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 04:44:34 AM »
Use the promo code XWH20R to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new reseller hosting packages with Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually purchases.

No doubt, warez-host.com is great offshore host, nothing but helpful. Pricing is reasonable. Servers are fast..
Their customer service is great as well. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:01:27 AM »
Never really had any problems with the server, I run a managed dedicated server with them and speeds have been great. Never had any down times yet.
Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour. Warez-host.com gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Burrows

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 07:08:55 AM »
    I have noticed cantech.in which services perfectly suitable for your demands. They are offering all needed features for affordable pricing.

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 05:57:32 AM »
I believe you should compare offers and choose the best. I can say cddhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 04:28:21 AM »
 I'd say cddhosting.com is perfect option to get affordable reseller hosting. You will get stable fast servers and skilled staff.

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 08:07:25 AM »
After you sign up with LibertyVPS.net, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response. No waiting for a "ticket" to be responded to on most minor issues.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 06:54:29 AM »
I like warez-host.com - Their prices are low, and their customer service is amazing.
Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.