Author Topic: Looking for hosting to run e-shop  (Read 1186 times)

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
Looking for hosting to run e-shop
« on: December 22, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 15 GBs - Disk Space, 200 GBs - Traffic
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Would like to ask you to share your views on Gigapros.com hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: Looking for hosting to run e-shop
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 06:41:21 AM »
You can rely on Gigapros.com - all of their work is based on quality (their customer support works 24/7).
Write "EIG 50% -CASH-BACK" in notes box  and they will complete free migration. Plus, Lifetime FREE Domain Registration with Shared & Reseller Hosting!
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 06:29:45 AM »
I can point out that Demontech.net is a good place where you can get optimized e-commerce hosting deals.
Speed and uptime proved by this web host are perfect. It manages such a high quality hosting. It's great to see such group of motivated and efficient people.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 06:09:08 AM »
I suppose you should look for more reliable options. As I know smart-web-host.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support. You can use 30FURTHER coupon and get 30% off!

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 04:51:39 AM »
IMHO, it will be reasonable for you, OP, to deal with trusted ones that have good reputation in the hosting services market.
You can check these decent ones: 1) Kvchosting.com, 2) Stratus4.com, 3) Dreamhost.com
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 07:59:54 AM »
I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get hosting solutions. They have affordable deals, skilled support and featured stable plans.