Author Topic: Need e-commerce hosting  (Read 255 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Need e-commerce hosting
« on: December 28, 2015, 06:58:46 AM »
I have a client who needs e-commerce hosting services for his new project.
The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Stratus4.com offers such hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
Have you ever used its e-commerce hosting services?

What other places do you know for such hosting services?

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Re: Need e-commerce hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 06:21:35 AM »
Personally I'm satisfied with Stratus4.com hosting. It is a great hosting site for the basics for development - cpanel, PHP/MySQL, and plenty of space for cheap. The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.
Up-time has always been in the high 90s.  15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 06:13:05 AM »
I am lucky having found Stratus4.com cloud web host - these guys are professionals.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

jcage

• White Belt
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 10:06:38 AM »
I need a good and reliable hosting for my eCommerce. If it will help you, I created it on Magento with the help of a template from http://www.templatemonster.com/magento-themes.php website. Which hosting will you recommend me?

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 07:24:37 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Stratus4.com web host. I especially love their support. The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. It's good cheap hosting. Generally 100% uptime...
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:31:28 AM »
 I recommend to use ViUX.com without any doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.