Author Topic: IPTV (Internet Protocol television)  (Read 311 times)

sirajabc

• Green Belt
IPTV (Internet Protocol television)
« on: January 18, 2016, 05:52:15 AM »
                 IPTV, Internet Protocol television, is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as a LAN or the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the media in smaller batches, directly from the source. As a result, a client media player can begin playing the data (such as a movie) before the entire file has been transmitted. This is known as streaming media

Chloe222

• Orange Belt
Re: IPTV (Internet Protocol television)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 05:17:16 PM »
It sounds really interesting! Nowadays many people look for the more convenient and cheaper way to watch TV, movies, sport etc. And I'm no exception. I have recently bought Amazon Firestick and started using different kodi addons. Speaking about the media player, I chose MX Player https://www.firesticktricks.com/mx-player-firestick.html as there are plenty apps that require exactly this player. In general, I'm satisfied with my choice, but your words sound persuasively, so I'll bear them in mind. Thanks!