Author Topic: How is downtownhost.com service? need reseller hosting  (Read 887 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
How is downtownhost.com service? need reseller hosting
« on: January 29, 2016, 06:24:08 AM »
I need your help to choose web hosting provider as I need to order reseller hosting package along with 45 gbs of space.
What can you say about downtownhost.com and its services? Is their customer support helpful?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
Re: How is downtownhost.com service? need reseller hosting
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 05:12:14 AM »
 My preferable option to receive high quality reseller hosting solutions is cddhosting.com. You will get featured plans, helpful support and reasonable prices no matter what location is needed.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:27:54 AM »
Downtownhost.com is the third hosting company I have used and is by far and away the best yet.
Overall, I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 06:16:14 AM »
I've been with downtownhost.com more than 6 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while. They are just amazing.
They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 07:43:05 AM »
There is not a better place to go than Downtownhost.com. The people on the site are so helpful.. The add-on scripts have worked almost flawlessly, and I have been able to fix minor glitches with no problems. I set up a community site that now has over 60 users in short order.

Their page in facebook looks great: facebook.com/downtownhost

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 07:43:21 AM »
Downtownhost.com support was responsive and explained me everything I needed to know.
They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. I have been using their VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2016, 05:13:49 AM »
 If you are searching for fast stable reseller hosting provider check out deals from SiveHost.com. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.