Author Topic: Looking for reseller hosting in Switzerland  (Read 677 times)

Falkter

• Green Belt
Looking for reseller hosting in Switzerland
« on: February 29, 2016, 07:56:07 AM »
I need about 45GBs of space, 700GBs bandwidth. Well, QHoster.com was recommended to me as a good place for this.
What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
Re: Looking for reseller hosting in Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 06:46:53 AM »
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

QHoster.com is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 04:56:45 AM »
Just check out QHoster.com twitter account: twitter.com/qhostercom - they provide useful information about their hosting services.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 07:56:43 AM »
Check out QHoster.com FB and twitter pages: facebook.com/qhoster as well as twitter.com/qhostercom

It is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 08:38:24 AM »
QHoster.com is the best one. We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 05:19:59 AM »
I suggest SiveHost.com solutions no matter what location is needed. They are reputable company with high stability of network and responsive team. Prices are low.