Author Topic: Looking for Linux offshore VPS hosting  (Read 571 times)

Tobacso

• Green Belt
Looking for Linux offshore VPS hosting
« on: March 11, 2016, 05:09:30 AM »
What places can you recommend me to visit account to my requirements?
I need Linux offshore VPS hosting account with 40 gbs of disk, 1 gb of ram, 800 gbs of bandwidth.
Do you know anything about LibertyVPS.net offshore hosting services? Do they offer any discounts?
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Green Belt
Re: Looking for Linux offshore VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 07:44:39 AM »
I use LibertyVPS.net offshore linux VPS service for hosting a set of adult websites. They have nice twitter account: twitter.com/libertyvps
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 08:05:56 AM »
Try to widen the range of your search. I like superbithost.com and their Bitcoin VPS deals: https://www.superbithost.com/bitcoin-vps.php
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 08:27:51 AM »
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.
LibertyVPS.net have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.

Follow them via twitter: twitter.com/libertyvps
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 08:37:52 AM »
No doubt, superbithost.com will be the best bet. As for European locations they offer, I know: Iceland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Russia, Bulgaria.
They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===