Author Topic: 15 gbs of e-commerce disk space required  (Read 1347 times)

Zhinstok

• Green Belt
15 gbs of e-commerce disk space required
« on: March 23, 2016, 09:03:07 AM »
Would like to make a notion of the hosting market. Looking for e-commerce web host. What reliable places can you recommend me to look at?
I need e-hosting solution with 15 gbs of disk space. Any info on Swissns.ch reliability?
What can you say about their customer support? where are their servers located?

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

Falkter

• Green Belt
Re: 15 gbs of e-commerce disk space required
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 07:57:22 AM »
Use 20% discount promo code: SNS20OFF

If you need really professional hosting service, I can highly recommend Swissns.ch without any doubt.
I followed the link he gave me and the price suited my budget, so I ordered their shared hosting plan along with nice free bonuses, like free domain, free templates along with free website builder. Scripts install with 1 click - it is very convenient.
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Fonder

• Green Belt
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 08:40:37 AM »
I know that Dailyrazor.com is good option for hosting e-commerce web sites. You will get 24/7 professional customer support service.
Great hosting! I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting. You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/dailyrazor
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 07:54:54 AM »
Why not to check QHoster.com cheap hosting deals?
They offer really nice e-commerce features within their hosting plans. You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/qhostercom
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Bartok

• Green Belt
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 08:21:31 AM »
  To get quality hosting you should definitely go with Kvchosting.com. Their servers are solid, prices are reasonable and support is available 24/7!

Binary

• Green Belt
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2016, 07:14:30 AM »
If you are looking for reliable host with best service I recommend ViUX.com to deal with. You will be satisfied with their cheap prices, high stability of servers and responsive staff.

Jarvis

• Green Belt
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 08:33:56 AM »
I suggest to trust Kvchosting.com hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

jcage

• Yellow Belt
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 11:16:37 AM »
I've created some websites using Wordpress and best wordpress themes so far. I use GoDaddy for their hosting, and it works really great for me. Maybe you can recommend me something better?