Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server to buy ...  (Read 81 times)

Evtapt

• Green Belt
Cheap and reliable server to buy ...
« on: March 23, 2021, 01:07:34 PM »
Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is the best to sign up with and why?

Fonder

• Brown belt
Re: Cheap and reliable server to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 04:46:28 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

I can recommend you to look at these hosts:
 - Mexico: https://www.digitalserver.com.mx/servidores-dedicados-en-mexico.shtml
 - Czech Republic: https://www.mydreams.cz/en/dedicated-servers/dedicated-servers-offer.html
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
===>>> A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have! <<<===

Tobacso

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 07:12:04 AM »
Can add Tzulo.com is a very good hosting provider so far. I'm impressed with their support team.
There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 06:42:24 AM »
I consistently receive prompt and excellent service from Hostforweb.com server hosting. I appreciate their work. They offer an excellent hosting package at a low price. Quick response, experts on Joomla and Wordpress, very welcoming, very efficient. Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2021, 05:55:51 AM »
I can recommend you to consider ipage.com, kvchosting.net and cloudarion.com server hosting deals.
My sites are always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
The VPS control panel is simple and clear and works just fine.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.