Author Topic: Plan to buy a VPS account ...  (Read 47 times)

Qualty

• Green Belt
Plan to buy a VPS account ...
« on: April 26, 2021, 02:10:19 PM »
I wonder if it's better to buy a VPS from scalahosting.com or legionbox.com?

Tobacso

• Brown belt
Re: Plan to buy a VPS account ...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 06:13:47 AM »
All good except their recent year's greed for money. Hostnamaste.com is in the niche of low-price OpenVZ VPS hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur. If you need hand-holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment!

Yuostas

• Brown belt
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 05:23:43 AM »
According to my personal experience, Exmasters.com VPS hosting is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands. The technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

portmoth

• Green Belt
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 12:50:48 PM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and luxhosting.lu are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

Zhinstok

• Brown belt
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 06:57:04 AM »
Highly recommend Rockhoster.com VPS hosting to all my fellows developers. When they find suspicious files they send a warning e-mail, and when the files are 100% sure malicious they are quarantined (and the user advised). The support staff is kind and really willing to help.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.